Saturday, December 20, 2014

Let's look over those fabrics!!!!

This time is getting closer for this mystery to begin. This is just following the current mystery I am working on. It musts means 2 additional quilts that will need to be hand quilting during my retirement years soon to begin.

So I picked out my own fabrics mostly due to cost but also to be slightly different from others. I needed to mark the fabrics so I do not get confused, most of these fabrics are gone and will not be able to reorder so I do not want to make any cutting mistakes. I do have some extra yardage as I had to purchase by the yard. (Thousands of bolts is where I got my fabrics).
I love the details in these fabrics and hope they work well with the design. Each one is a little different but colors are keeping within the colors for Team Carson. So looking forward to this mystery as I very much loved the pictures of last years but found it a bit late. We so enjoy this show and look forward to this years season.

No comments:

Post a Comment