Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Last 12 big blocks to quilt

On to the remaining 12 big blocks to quilt. I decided to use the same quilt patter, using the trusty melon shape from wedding circle template. I am loving this design and show up so well as the last border. I have half of a block left on one side. Also using black quilting thread which I have never used before. Starting to think about the final solid border. It maybe some triangles. I am planning on folded prairie points and figured out yardage. Will use a coupon for this bunch of material. Looking at red...but maybe some hints of other colors..we will see what the store has. Have to bring in the quilt for the perfect match. The original red fabric I do not have enough and it is no longer at the site. What I have left will go into this years Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt for Cherith.

Here is up close of current quilting. Finish by end of week?????


No comments:

Post a Comment