Saturday, December 5, 2015

Final reveal...outdoor pictures

Waited until the sun dried the grass and yes it is still green in December. I guess all the rain and some snow has helped.

Several pictures....before washing. I did not pre-wash the fabrics and I knew the red would run. But used several color catchers and they worked great. Some of my red threads are showing, but that is ok. However marking the quilt with light green and purple chalk did not come out with washing. No problems with the red. Washed again after using oxyclean, still present. Then used toothbrush, hot water with oxyclean, better but still slight viewable. Well decided it was ok and now is in the dryer. I am thinking I will enter it into a fair. We will see what happens this spring with a possible move.



















 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment