Sunday, May 24, 2015

Next set of blocks..4 to finish the next row...press n seal...

Actually the four previous blocks were two and two with different quilting patterns. Tried to combine simple and dense quilting.

Next four set are very basic blocks within a block. I wanted to try the press n seal technique. So I picked a medium dense center and ended up with simple swirls in four corners. It is either the press n seal or the fabrics that are making quilting theses blocks a bit more harder. I like the design so I will proceed slowly and rest a day I between blocks. I would like to use the press n seal more, but we will see how this week goes. Spent a good part of yesterday quilt under the umbrella on the deck with a great view. Breezy, so quilting was not bad. Very relaxing with a drink near by.


A few more circles.

Second set of blocks

Next blocks (4) with this quilting design. Looping pattern in lower left and upper right corners. Plan to do in all corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment